[meteorite-list] Blood Auction Results [was... ad]

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 21:43:09 -0500

Hello Michael, Darryl and List,

I agree with Darryl on this issue 100%! This very same subject comes up
every year right after the Tucson Show. Should, or should not, the Blood
auction results be published on the Internet in one form or another. I do
not remember if they have been in the past or not. If they are posted
without any disclaimer that the prices realized are "Wholesale, and NOT to
be considered Retail", then there is a huge problem which I could only guess
would result in fewer entries in future auctions. I believe Michael will do
the right thing by the sellers and make this statement Loud & Clear in
print, no matter what type on publication he may make.

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection