[meteorite-list] New book

From: martin goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:02:08 +0000

Regine and List,

I am also reading this book ("Incoming! Or, Why We Should Stop
Worrying and Learn to Love The Meteorite" by Ted Nield) and its
proving to be a very good read. Its written in a very readable,
accesable style but has a good amount of info in too. So far i am up
to the fall of the Wold Cottage meteorite and Edward Tophams past in
particular (at least 4 pages on it) This had quite a few bits of info
that i had not read elsewhere. Although i havent finished it i would
certainly recommend it on what i have read so far,

Cheers

-
Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk