[meteorite-list] Open Court

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:48:54 -0500

Hello Richard and All,

There are TWO different situations Steve is involved with that I am aware
of, they are getting mixed together here because of the Kansas article.
Neither one is my business but I will try to quickly clarify for this
thread.

1) The case/lawsuit which started today in Texas is NOT about the Admire
(Alpha stones), it is about his first Brenham partnership with one person.
2) The consortium of farmers in the peridot extracting partnership are NOT
involved in the case that started today. Beyond today's case, I have no clue
what will happen with the band of angry farmers.

I hope this helps a little, only Steve can correct the assumptions and
rumors this thread has started. I just hope BOTH situations are satisfied
quickly and all parties can move on in life without all of this negativity!

Best Regards,
Greg