[meteorite-list] Weston meteorite fall 1807 .... Silliman andWoodhouse, RIVALRY or BAD SCIENCE????

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:11:57 -0500

Hi,

For a scholarly discussion of Cathryn Prince's book which covers many of the
topics below, go to www.meteoritemanuscripts.blogspot.com for a more focused
discussion.

Also see Prince's comment at the end of my blog by clicking on the pencil
icon at the end of the post.

As I mentioned in my blog, Greene and Burke's work is highly recommended.

Thanks!

Mark

Mark Grossman
Meteorite Manuscripts