[meteorite-list] Strange things found while hunting for meteorites : )

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:07:05 -0800 (PST)

most interesting thing i ever found was a clutch of dino eggs about the same size as small chicken eggs and a partial human skeleton that dated to be about 20k years old. I notified the local police about the skeleton and they sent the crime lab down and did a recovery. Thats the last i saw of it so i suspect its still in the labs store room. My brother collects fossils so I gave him the eggs.