[meteorite-list] AD~3 auctions ending shortly.Flanged button--Liberia coin and Jim Schwade Catalog

From: jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk <jim_brady611_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:33:42 +0000 (GMT)

Good afternoon listees from the west coast of Ireland

I'd like to kindly draw your attention to 3 auctions I have running
that will be ending shortly.I should have timed these better so they
ended later
in U.S.A. time but here they are again.

Firstly an almost complete flanged button Australite with Norm
Lehrman
provenance.

since the last one on ebay went slightly beyond $1,000 if memory
serves I thought I would start this one at $750 and let it run from
there.No bids yet ,someone may get a bit of a bargain on this one.

flanged button http://bit.ly/fjST7r

secondly THE meteorite coin.The first legal tender meteorite imbedded
coin.The $10 Liberia NWA 267 from 2004.I see Mr Merchant recently
offered one here for $600

I have started mine at $300 as there are 2 minor issues which I point
out in the auction.Mine will also come with a 2.5 gram fragment of
NWA
267.

RARE coin--I can't find one online anywhere.

$10 Liberia NWA 267 coin http://bit.ly/h1cFZJ

and finally for your enjoyment I have listed my spare copy of Jim
Schwades Photographic Catalog.Started at just 99 cents for a bit of
fun
to see at what level our community values this catalog.It is pristine
and signed by Jim--never opened

Jim Schwade Catalog http://bit.ly/fMeYYF

thank you and good luck if you are bidding

Jim Brady
IMCA 2424