[meteorite-list] AD: The Pearls of the Vestals - Budget pieces

From: Chladnis Heirs <news_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 13:35:23 +0100

Dear list,

Normally we hardly advertise a meteorite twice, but this time we want to
give you a short note,
because we hadn't set up a "Special" like usually - in general we wait for
the NWA-number first,
though when we had shown samples of this meteorite, the collectors didn't
want to wait.

And first and foremost, because this meteorite after our fancy, regarding
its beauty and the huge variety of its forms of appearances, the cut stones
offer, belongs to the most outstanding eucrites of our times.

It's about the supposed NWA 5478-pairing from recently. After almost the
whole load was sold out within one day, Stefan expertly prepared the
remaining marbles we had left. Small half-stones,
and the second course now, could be of special interest for the collector
with limited budget, as the pieces rank between 20 and 60$ - many of them
already gone too.
(And for those aiming for highlights for their collections: the main mass
stone, cut into halves is still available too).
Despite the weights being small, we believe the specimens to be very use-
and meaningful for any collector, as they show such an overabundance of
amazing details and uncommon features,
and aesthetically seen, they a true jewels.

Well, and to whom that all sounds somewhat too elated,
let's say it more soberly: If from 41 specimens, 32 are gone in 2 days -
then that eucrite and that offer must have something..

So, just for feeling not responsible, for someone missing out on,
we just wanted to give that quick reminder.

If you're interested in, please send us an email, and we will send back the
details about the pieces still left.

(and if you ever wanted to know, why Vesta is a goddess? - You'll do so :-)

Thank you for your attention,
And have a fine Sunday.

Martin & Stefan

Chladni's Heirs
Munich - Berlin
Fine Meteorites for Science & Collectors

http://www.chladnis-heirs.com