[meteorite-list] Looking to Buy. Trying to "complete" my typeset. THERE IS A NEW CHONDRITE TYPE....o

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:31:20 -0800 (PST)

I try to stick with the traditional classifications and collect both a slice or partial slice and a complete stone. In many cases even if I had an unlimited income this would not be possible. Think of this hobby as similar to coin collecting. Everyone can buy a 1965 nickle as an year example. But very few of us can find or afford to buy a six step nickle. Where all six steps of the monument on the reverse are visible. Be happy with what you can afford to buy. Sometimes you buy something for less than ten cents a gram and it becomes the next big buy! If i sold everyhing I bought in the last ten years at current prices I would make a nice proffit. But then I wouldnt have them lol. NWA869 for $40 kg gibeon for 20 cents a gram. Muionolista for 50 cents a gram ect. Vietnam tektites larger than 100 grams for $20 a kg as more people become interested in meteorites and impact material. Supply and demand drive the prices up. Dont be worried about what to buy to
 make money just buy what you like to have fun. Cheers