[meteorite-list] Auctions Ending & Website Update

From: Matthew Martin <mmartin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 00:40:34 -0600

Hello fellow listees,

I have several dozen auctions that will be ending over the next three
days (beginning in about 11 hours). Pieces up for auction include
some beautifully oriented baby Sikhote-Alin's, a miniature specimen
with lot of miniature regmaglypts, a brand new CV3 I had classified
(provisionally NWA 6571), NWA 6159 (CV3), NWA 6160 (L6), Mount Egerton
(Aub.), Toufassour (Meso), Tatahouine, Chergach, Toluca, Admire, NWA
515, NWA 2948, NWA 869, Pallasovka, Mount Tazerzait, and a variety of
unclassified stones (whole, end-cuts, and slices). In addition, I
have extra small Rikers available as well.

After some difficulties with my website prior to going to Tucson, I
completely redesigned it (hopefully for the better). Currently it is
populated mainly with meteorite jewelry, however I will be adding a
variety of loose specimens in the coming weeks. You can see the new
site in action at www.meteoritetreasures.com

Here's wishing everyone traveling home from Tucson safe travels!

Matt Martin
Meteorite Treasures
Kaneohe, Hawaii

www.meteoritetreasures.com