[meteorite-list] Looking to Buy. Trying to "complete" my type set

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 13:45:17 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

Though I've been collecting meteorites on and off, my desires took over a little over two years ago. Since then my primary collecting interests have centered around building a meteorite type set. In the last two years I have nearly completed the task, and am only missing a handful of types to make the collection "complete".

As such I'd like to put my want list out there and see if anyone might have what I am looking for.

At the top of my want list are the types;

C4
CK6
EH3
EL5
EL7
R6

While I haven't quite finished the necessary research on the irons I need, for completeness it appears I am missing these groups:

IC
IID
IIF
IIG
IIICD
IIIE
IIIF
IVB (Hoba)

I'm not looking for museum quality specimens, but instead I am looking for pieces that range from a few grams to a few milligrams, depending on the per gram price, to fill in the remaining "holes" in my collection.

If you have anything I need, I would really appreciate you contacting me off list with availability and prices.

THANKS!

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography