[meteorite-list] AD: ENSISHEIM, Tabor, Peekskill, Seres, SYLACAUGA, St. Louis, Wold Cottage, Tagish Lake, New Concord, and more ending on eBay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 09:59:37 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions email me and ill get back you.

Thank you

Best of the Best
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

eBay Acutions:

Ensisheim, Sylacauga, Orgueil meteorite KIT, rare items
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250769752872&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite 28mg, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250769779219&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

WOLD COTTAGE rare meteorite 1795-1st classified from UK
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250770787900&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 16mg-most amount of nanodiamonds
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250770781857&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

PEEKSKILL meteorite HAMMER STONE car smasher 1992 NY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250770784600&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SERES meteorite 1818 1st and only meteorite from Greece
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260734685214&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260734134615&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TABOR meteorite from 1753 Czech Republic- RARE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260733673609&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ABEE 78mg meteorite-ONLY know EH4 impact-melt breccia.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250770233599&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

BARBOTAN rare historic meteorite-1790-France-killer.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260733672120&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

WESTON - 1st USA meteorite, fell in 1807- RARE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250770222247&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250770240656&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ST. LOUIS meteorite *vary rare* hit a moving car-1950.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250769784438&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

MELROSE(a) meteorite- owned and examined by Nininger.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260734141240&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

FISHER 1894 historic meteorite 1st fall from Minnesota.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260734133363&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633