[meteorite-list] Looking for small piece of Mifflin, Wisconsin?

From: Becky and Kirk <bandk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:49:42 -0600

Hi All,
Just wondering if someone has a small piece of Mifflin, Wisconsin that they
could part with for me.

I live in Southern Wisconsin, not far from the fall actually, saved the
newspapers, and even looked for a few weeks for a one myself, but alas, to
no avail.

Don't have a heck-of-a lot of $$ to spend, but I would love to have a small
piece in my collection. Would be great to have a piece now that the PACKERS
have won Super Bowl 45. Kind of a present for myself, as it were.

Please let me know off-list. Would like good provenance to go along with the
piece too please.
Contact me off-list at: bandk at chorus.net.

Thank you very much!!

Visit the Archives at