[meteorite-list] Auction

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 07:59:31 -0500 (EST)

Michael,

You are a stand up guy. Very few men have the intestinal fortitude to acknowledge an error and announce that they are taking steps to better serve their clients. As our Aussie mates would say "Good on ya!". Those lovelies that work so hard for you, Suzzane, Lisa Marie and Leigh Anne, put a great face on your sale and are admired by many.

Ruben and his helpers did yeoman work in giving we absentee bidders a chance to participate (and criticize):0}

See you next year,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536