[meteorite-list] "Meteorite Men" Renewed

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 01:15:31 -0800

We are all very fortunate to have two such stellar
        Representatives for the meteorite community AND, we get to
See a bunch more shows!
        WAY TO GO, DUDES!
        Michael
PS: If anyone thinks this show fails to do anything for the meteorite
Community and just generates more, "I found a meteorite" nuts, then
They spent no time at all in Geoff's room. I was there many times and
It was PACKED with NEW COLLECTORS drawn to the wonders of the
Meteorite world by this show. I personally watched Geoff generously
Educate new collectors as well as infuse them with his respect and awe
For the beauty of meteorites. (Of course, Lisa Marie AND his wonderful,
Beloved Libby also brought brightness and cheer into that room, which
Was always THE most packed room at the show).