[meteorite-list] Looking for Eucrites

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 22:05:03 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

Hope all of you visiting Tucson have been enjoying your visit. Because the shows happened to fall during dark time, I'm spending a lot less time at the shows this year. With the final week about to begin (and work rudely interrupting the middle of it) I find the need to ask for assistance.

I am looking for a Camel Donga or a Millbillillie individual, fully or nearly fully crusted with flowlines, in the 20 - 30 gram range for my personal collection.

I've seen a few in some rooms but haven't found much of a selection. Maybe I haven't made it to the right location or haven't asked the right dealer who has some stashed away and not on display.

I'd appreciate it if anyone would contact me privately and let me know the dealers, hotel or room where you saw some of these stones, or if you are a dealer who has some for me to look at, I'll be sure to make the effort to stop by your room.

Even if you aren't here in Tucson, I'd be interested in knowing which dealers have them in stock too, so I can check out their websites.

Thanks for your help.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography