[meteorite-list] Blood auction pictures

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 11:01:03 -0700

Aloha mai kakou,

I have updated my Tucson page to include some pictures of last night's Blood auction. You may recognize a few people in the pictures.
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Tucson2011.html

Many thanks to Ruben Garcia and Jim Woodell for their work in streaming the webcast last night. Hope everyone enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to next year (and maybe Ensisheim and Denver later this year). Gotta get busy and load my canoe up for the return trip (and hoping I'm not overloaded with rocks)...

Me kealoha pumehana, malama pono, a hui hou!

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/