[meteorite-list] Happy Birthday, Meteorite Men!

From: Arlene Schlazer <piebear_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 17:14:06 -0800

Congrats to you and all the others who won a Harvey Award last nite. And
what an incredible birthday gift for Geoff!!! After recognizing so many
others all these years for their contributions to the meteorite world, its
so nice to see him being rewarded for all he's given us......Very well
deserved.........now if we only knew what type of meteorite it would
produce! Congratulations Geoff!!!
Arlene Schlazer