[meteorite-list] Apollo Moon rock sample on eBay?

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 20:35:21 -0500

Hi Walt and List,

Thanks for reminding me about the camera cartridge dust. I had
forgotten about that. AFAIK, that is the only legal Apollo lunar
material on the market. I've love to own one of those little pieces
of tape with dust on it, but the asking price is too rich for my
blood. I'll have to settle for a small micro of NWA 482. :)

I guess one of us could report the auction to eBay, but I doubt they
will pull the auction down. I gave up on reporting things to eBay,
since they never listen to me.

Best regards,

MikeG

PS - it's good to see you posting again Walt! :)

--
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Meteorite Top List - http://meteorite.gotop100.com