[meteorite-list] Times for Live Feed of Auction/ Bday Bash/ Blennart Lecture

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 21:47:12 -0700

Hi List,

So far all of our tests (video/audio and chat) have been working fine
and we THINK we can pull this off. However, we still have not
actually attempted to "broadcast" from either venue (Sky Bar or VFW
hall) and so there is still the possibility that some unforeseen
problem may prevent us from succeeding. Jim Wooddell and myself will
be working most of the day Friday to try and make sure the "live feed"
becomes a reality.

Jim is very good at manipulating a low WIFI signal and I assure you
that if this works it will be in large part due to his knowledge.
Personally, I give us real world odds of about 50/50. So if this
works please thank Jim. If not....well, we tried.

Below is where the LIVE FEED may be seen.
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/livevideofeed.htm

Times for Live Steam: (Yes, the times in my last email post were NOT correct)

12th Annual Birthday Bash Presented by "The Meteorite Men" Geoff
Notkin and Steve Arnold Feb. 4, 2011 - 7 P.M.

John Blennart Gold Basin Lecture Feb 5, 2011 - 6:00 P.M.

12th Annual Michael Blood Meteorite Auction Feb. 5, 2011 - 7:30 P.M.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia