[meteorite-list] Super rare historical fall of 1890 - 20% SALE (Ad)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 19:56:42 -0800

This is THE meteorite fall that established ownership criteria for the US:
That being that meteorite ownership is based on the owner of the
land where the meteorite alights (Supreme Court of Iowa, Oct, 1892)
making this one of the most important falls in US history:

- also, one of the stones struck a haystack..the more rabid among
Us consider this a hammer.

Very difficult to get - I have been looking to get more of this since I sold
Out about 2 years ago.... On sale to list member at 20% off from now
Until Midnight Monday.

(Prices shown are full price - multiply by .8)
For weights & prices, go about 1/2 way down the page at:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/Hammers1.html

HAPPY HUNTING, Michael
PS: Don't miss seeing the PERFECTLY ROUND, Black Chondrule
near top the .368g Partslice