[meteorite-list] AD: Rare Appley Bridge + New "Cosmic Treasure of the Month"

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 10:44:11 -0500

Hi List and wishing all of you and your families a safe and healthy Happy
New Year.
*
First ...I have some Appley Bridge (one of the hardest meteorites to
acquire) up for auction on eBay ending tomorrow (Sunday January 1st-2012)
click link below.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/emflocater/m.html?item=160706228748&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562
*
Lastly...I will be posting the new "Cosmic Treasure of the Month" You will
see this new addition on my Website www.ctreasurescwonders.com
This will be located on the "Meteorite Resources" page (near top of
page...scroll down just a little and you can't miss it) and as stated you
will be able to view this tomorrow January 1st, 2012.
*
"Cosmic Treasure of the Month" is a different photo chosen each month of a
meteorite collectors Favorite meteorite in their collection. Here you will
get a chance to see a meteorite specimen photo sent in from different
meteorite collectors around the world from their collection, with the reason
why that meteorite is their favorite. Just something different and gives all
of you a chance to show off your favorite meteorite specimen. Details are
listed on sending your favorite specimen to be posted. Privacy and
discreetness are taken into account as you will see when you check out
"Cosmic Treasure of the Month" tomorrow. There is also a Blog for comments
that visitors can post about the photo.

Thank you
Sincerely
Don Merchant