[meteorite-list] ADVERT / MARS - NO RESERVE - Sleeper Alert

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 00:47:52 +0000

As you have pieces at http://www.rocksfromspace.org/MARS.html of
around 1g for $500 or $600 then it will be interesting to watch
this....many on ebay will not know about those and thus it may make
the $1000/g or more.....but the pieces on the website will certainly
be a bargain then and shouldn't be around for long........will be very
interesting to see what the price will settle at for this amazing
fall....

Good luck Darryl.

Cheers,

Graham