[meteorite-list] ADVERT / MARS - NO RESERVE - Sleeper Alert

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 16:36:01 -0500

....because of my first eBay auction ever?! ;-)

Seriously, this is obviously a spectacular meteorite which is worth far more than the current prices at which it has been available both here and in Morocco.

(My understanding is that apart from a handful of noteworthy specimens and dust, the supply in Morocco is largely exhausted....and I imagine I will soon be out of material as well.)