[meteorite-list] ADVERT - NEW WITNESSED SHERGOTTITE FALL

From: Jeff Grossman <jngrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 21:00:51 -0500

Yes, I was asked to enter this synonym, "Tata," into the MetBull
database a year ago, but the person who requested it wasn't sure which
specimens the name referred to other than 1430. It never went past
there. What do you all think? Is Tata exclusively used for NWA 1430,
or are there other meteorites that go by this synonym?

In any case, this previous usage does make it less likely that the name
would be accepted for the new Martian.

Jeff