[meteorite-list] Strange website visitor (bot?)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 10:48:13 -0500

Hi List,

I've had about 2000 visits to my website (and counting) from an IP
address in Nerima Japan. It keeps accessing the same two pages for
about 20 seconds, then it goes away. A few minutes later, it comes
back. It's been doing this for about two days now. I Googled the IP
address and it didn't raise any red flags or come back as a known bot.
I deleted one of the webpages, and the visitor keeps trying to access
it, so I am positive this is a bot of some sort. Is there any way to
identify it or block it? The IP is - 114.181.212.43

Is anyone else getting this attention, or am I just the lucky one?

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com