[meteorite-list] Holy Space Balls!

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 00:20:12 +0000

Hi all,

A Merry Christmas to you all and whilst on the topic of gifts from
space you might have a laugh about this....

"Russian satellite debris lands in Cosmonaut Street"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16326942

and in the same year we have the meteorite landing on the house of
Monsieur Comet in Paris!!

Cheers,

Graham