[meteorite-list] Meteorite Picture of the Day

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 14:34:51 -0500 (EST)

Very funny, Matthias!
Yes, Rockiest, and right now Snowiest, about a foot of snow in town since
last night and it is still snowing up in the mountains.

And Yes Ruben, plenty of rocks, but no Rock and Roll in my room! ;-)

Happy (rocky but not snowy) Holidays!

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 12/22/2011 1:54:18 AM Mountain Standard Time,