[meteorite-list] Link Request

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 00:27:00 -0500

Hi List!

I am trying to improve the Google pagerank of my website, and one way
to do this is to get other websites and blogs to post a link to my
site.

If you are a webmaster or blogger, I'd request that you post a link to
my website, Galactic Stone & Ironworks. In exchange for a link, you
will get a store credit good towards anything in the store -
meteorites, trinitite, amber, fossils, etc.

If interested email me at - mike at galactic-stone.com

The higher your pagerank, the more valuable your link is to me. So, if
your website is ranked at 4 or higher, I will give you a significantly
larger store credit!

Thanks!

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com