[meteorite-list] Ad: Meteorite Collection For Sale

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 00:21:28 -0500

Greetings,

I am offering nine specimens as a whole. I am selling this for someone
that is needy and on medical disability. There are some items he needs
and why the specimens are being sold. I am only selling these and won't
make a profit off any of these.

Collection consists of the following: Gibeon individual 26.2 gm,
Brenham Pallasite part slice 15.5 gm, Juangcheng China H5 slice (silver
dollar size) 11.2 gm, NWA 5026 5.5 and 3.1 LL3.7, Dhofar 1286 (polymict
breccia) 5.7 gm, Powellsville Ohio 97 gm H5, Bassikounou H5 individual,
NWA 4483 Lunar Display .044 gm, Sayh al Uhaymir 001 L4/5 22.3 gm.

All items are nice. Asking price is $875.00 for all. I will accept
reasonable offers. Items will be post paid by me. If the whole group
doesn't sell I will entertain offers on the individual pieces. Contact
me off List please. Pay Pal, check, visa/mastercard

Happy Holidays to all!

--AL Mitterling

Mitterling Meteorites