[meteorite-list] Happy Holiday season to one and all

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:20:04 +0000

Just wanted to wish all my meteorite buddies a happy and healthy
holiday season. I hope that everyone gets something exciting and
meteorite related to open under their tree. All the best to everyone
for a fantastic 2012 and may all your hopes and aspirations for the
year ahead come true. I have only been collecting meteorites for a few
years since 2007 but have made some very good friends within our
community both in person and via email and the web and i sincerely
hope i will make many more over the coming year.

All the best

Cheers

Martin