[meteorite-list] Polygraph testing legality

From: dorifry <dorifry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:08:25 -0500

Rob,

There are a few exceptions to the polygraph prohibition.

The National Academy of Sciences called the tests "unreliable, unscientific
and biased."

I don't believe that a machine can read your mind based on your blood
pressure, pulse and respiration rates. I wouldn't think too many scientists
would believe that. If a machine can really read your mind, then why bother
with a trial?

Phil Whitmer