[meteorite-list] LOST METEORITE

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:14:59 -0700

Wow, sorry to hear that. On a positive note, my 62 gram Cat Mountain
end cut just went up in value : )

I'm only kidding....

If it makes you feel better this seems to happen every year in
December. I think it was last year Mike Miller said the same - and his
did eventually arrive....late, but in good shape.