[meteorite-list] AD: NAKHLA 2mg, MIGHEI, High Possil, LIMERICK, ENSISHEIM, Hambleton, RAMSDORF & big pieces ending on eBay soon!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 10:48:42 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
please email me and I?ll get back with you. Also if you are looking for
bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a meteorite, but
a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura to your
meteorite collection and value.

eBaystore
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html

Featured meteorites of the week on eBay
?
HAMBLETON meteorite 2005 UK Pallasite - Rarely sold on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/250954099213?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
MIGHEI CM2 meteorite - Type specimen - 1889 fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/250954059546?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
ORGUEIL meteorite, very rare historic fall-1864! 16mg
http://www.ebay.com/itm/250954760363?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
NAKHLA Martian/Mars meteorite - 1911 Fall- SUPER RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/250954069667?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260898909359?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
LEIGHLINBRIDGE meteorite fall - TKW 271g from Ireland.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/250954064020?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
ENSISHEIM historic meteorite fall from 1492 - France - Very Rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260916157204?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
LIMERICK meteorite rare/historic Ireland fall-1813!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/250954080736?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
L'AIGLE historic meteorite fall- Fell in 1803 in France which change histroy!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/250954758261?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
MOORESFORT 1st meteorite classified from Ireland - 1810!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260916165298?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
ST. LOUIS meteorite *vary rare* hit a moving car-1950.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260916816285?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
HIGH POSSIL meteorite 1st Scotland fall - 1804 - 350g TKW VERY RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/250954072394?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
WESTON - 1st USA meteorite, fell in 1807- RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260916808663?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
L'AIGLE historic meteorite fall- Fell in 1803 in France which change histroy!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/250954758261?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
HEBRON meteorite - From The Rob Elliott Collection!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/250954772329?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Thank you