[meteorite-list] [Ad} Advertising in a special issue of Elements magazine on Impacts

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 16:22:02 -0700

Hello Members:

I received a message from Dr. Ed Scott who is the President of the
Meteoritical Society.

They, along with several other mineralogical societies, distribute a
70-page bimonthly "newsletter" called Elements. The February issue will be
devoted to Impacts and I have been asked to let meteorite dealers know
that they are looking for advertisers for this issue (or any other
issues). Elements goes to nearly 13,000 people worldwide! The deadline for
the February issue is January 15 for letting them know you are interested
and January 30 for artwork. If you are interested, costs and contact
information are given in the attachment and in the link below.

A description of the featured articles in the February issue can be found at:

http://www.elementsmagazine.org/doc/2012_previews.pdf

Full information about advertising in Elements is on the website:

http://www.elementsmagazine.org/advertisers.htm

The managing editor Pierrette Tremblay can answer any other questions.

They hope that meteorite dealers will take advantage of this opportunity
as Elements is a valuable means of communication for the Meteoritical
Society and many other organizations and deserves our support. Some of you
receive Elements as a MetSoc member you will know that it has a large
worldwide audience.

They are now planning for an issue in 2013 that will be devoted to asteroids.

Larry Lebofsky