[meteorite-list] AD- Meteorite Auctions! & Seasons Greetings

From: John higgins <geohiggins_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 13:07:38 -0800 (PST)

Dear Meteorite List members,
SEASONS GREETINGS!
I'm am so happy to be a part of such a wonderful community of meteorite enthusiasts.
Thank You all for such great inspiration!
I have a important announcement to make today, 9 meteorite auctions ending Tomorrow.?
ALL Started _at_ .99 cents.
Really nice selection, and some great deals to be had, please don't miss it.

Please visit my eBay http://stores.ebay.com/Outer-Space-Rocks

www.OUTERSPACEROCKS.com ?for meteorites professionally presented with provenance:

1.NWA 1290 Main Mass with Hupe collection provenance This is really the star of the show!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWA-1290-L4-Meteorite-25-6g-Main-Mass-Hupe-Collection-/320811445863?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab1da2e67

2. NWA 6286 is a new Official LL6 Breccia that has been quoted as the " Poor Man's Lunar " This is really a beauty to behold.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWA-6286-LL6-Chondrite-Breccia-Meteorite-6-1g-PS-/380393399375?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item589136a44f

3. NWA 6868 is a new provisionally classified LL6 that is primitive chondrite related, I know there have been several discussions about this type on the list recently, and I hope this meteorite will add to the interest and fuel some more curiosity.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWA-6868-Provisional-LL6-Breccia-Meteorite-2g-PS-/320811416961?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab1d9bd81

4. Choice NWA Unclassified 42.6g Individual, Top Quality specimen with great fusion crust, would really love to see what this one looks like on the inside!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Choice-NWA-Unclassified-Meteorite-42-6g-Individual-/380393386828?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item589136734c

5. NWA 869 LOT of 7 weighing a total of 77g
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Choice-NWA-869-L3-6-Meteorite-77g-lot-7-/320811391507?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab1d95a13

6. NWA 6080 Beautiful LL4 Meteorite with some nice black clasts!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWA-6080-LL4-Chondrite-Meteorite-1-8g-PS-fusion-crust-/320811411070?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab1d9a67e

7. NWA 6284 Nice L5 meteorite with a low weathering level
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWA-6284-L5-Chondrite-Meteorite-5-5g-Part-Slice-/380393387922?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5891367792

8. NWA 2638 Super end cut of a H4 Meteorite with Hupe Collection provenance and low TKW of only 56g
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWA-2638-H4-Meteorite-EC-9g-Hupe-Collection-TKW-56g-/320811435870?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab1da075e

9. West Sahara 00001 Highly collectible L5 meteorite with Hupe Collection Provenance.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/West-Sahara-00001-L5-Meteorite-PS-5-3g-Hupe-Collection-/320811430916?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab1d9f404

ALSO MORE AUCTIONS ENDING LATER NEXT WEEK:
Including,

NWA 6290 a Offical beautiful Brecciated Diogenite that reflects light in every direction when held on a angle, (NOT YOUR ORDINARY DIOGENITE)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWA-6290-Official-New-Diogenite-Breccia-Meteorite-7-8g-/380394526255?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item589147d62f

Unclassified windowed fragment that looks like a type 3 or better! Do NOT Miss this one! This has got to be one of the best meteorite fragments available. Literally wall 2 wall chondrules.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Choice-Windowed-NWA-Unclassified-Meteorite-7-3g-Type-3-/320813922416?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab1fff870

Also don't miss the NWA 2975 Shergottite Martian Micro lot, NWA 6289, NWA 6287, and a Nice Indochinite Tektite Biscuit.

You can conveniently view the sale _at_ http://stores.ebay.com/Outer-Space-Rocks

Thank You all and please have a Warm and Merry Christmas!
Sincerely,
John Higgins
Meteoritical Society Member & International Meteorite Collectors Association Member #9822?
email: geohiggins at yahoo.com
ebay store:www.OuterSpaceRocks.com
www.FusionCrust.com