[meteorite-list] AD - NWA 7107, Very Unusual New Carbonaceous Chondrite CK3

From: C. Giessler <Carsten.Giessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:59:22 +0100

Dear List,

in times were very less new meteorites are offered we are glad that
we are able to introduce a new one which we got recently classified.
It's NWA 7107 (provisional), a extremely rare and unusual new CK3!

When we take a look at he Meteoritical Bulletin we find out that there
are only very very less CK3's are listed. The TKW of all CK3 finds in
NWA is absolutely small.
This shows how rare this kind of material is. And NWA 7107 is an
especially beautiful carbonaceous chondrite.
Wonderful fresh (W1), big CAI's and big unequilibrated chondrules. There
is much metal
visible, very unusual for an CK. Until now we have never seen a material
like this,
we think there are no parings known.

Because NWA 7107 has only a little TKW of 146g. we can only offer a
very few
slices. All slices you can see here are beautiful fullslices.

http://www.gi-po.de/special/7107.html

If you are interested in any of these feel free to contact us, shipping
is free.

Best wishes,

Carsten

--
Carsten Giessler
Gipometeorites - www.gi-po.de -
email: c-giessler at gi-po.de
International Meteorite Collectors Association (IMCA)
Member:3457