[meteorite-list] Auction Catalog now "Up"

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 03:19:50 -0800

The 2012 Tucson Auction Catalog is now "UP" and will continue to grow.
        People are submitting as I write. As of the moment there
Are 60 specimens listed with 15 having Photos and the rest of
The photos coming in between tomorrow to 10 days. (By the time all
The photos for items currently listed are in there will be numerous
Other items added.
        If you have something nice, now is the time to list it with
Me to get it "up" for people to start drooling.
        To see the On Line Catalog go to:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson12.html

NOTE: items are NOT in the order in which they will be listed in the
Final catalog - _at_ mid Jan. when I will also provide an easy-print
Version.
        Thanks, Michael

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS season!