[meteorite-list] Tucson info- Auction

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 10:29:18 -0800

Hi All,
        Just to let you know: in the next 24 hrs I will have the
2012 Auction Catalog up. So far I have over 20 photos and
A list of about 60 specimens (remaining photos to be "up"
In the next 10 days).
        Midnight tonight is the last time to get the 12%
Commission rate, after midnight it goes to 14%, so,
If you are considering putting a nice specimen or two
(or more) in, now is the time. If you get me the description
Today and send in the photo within a week I will give you
Today's rate.
          Christmas Season Greetings to All, Michael

--
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more
than standing in a garage makes you a car.