[meteorite-list] Allende meteorite selling for around $40 a gram!!!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 21:22:19 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

I think Michael Farmer made a good point and it seems his post didnt make it on here yet. This is what he said....

"Allende is one of the most important meteorites on the planet. Extremely undervalued due to the sheer amount which fell. Try getting it today. Not easy."

I second that and with over 100's of research articles written on Allende, the discovery of CAI's, and that the oldest material found in the solar system was found from within Allende. This could be a fluke or could be a trend with Allende. Who knows but all I can say is get it while it is still around for a good price :) cause times could be changing.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay story
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html