[meteorite-list] Collectible wrongs

From: William Bagwell <rb211_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 12:22:05 -0500

Sounds like a plan and my web host package includes Mailman so it could be
almost identical to this list other than the name. Avoid the clumsiness
of a web forum or forcing people to create a Yahoo account. Actually
helped an animal related list move from an expensive L-Soft ListServe to
an (almost) free Mailman list a few years ago so I do have some
experience.

If someone wants to co-own please contact me off list. Be nice to partner
with someone more familiar with the topic of meteor wrongs than I am. Can
even allow pictures if others think that is a good idea?

Still waiting on my earlier post to be approved. Have put up a crude and
very unfinished web page this morning.
http://alt-config.net/rustyrock.html
Will be adding more pictures the next few days...

William