[meteorite-list] Collectible wrongs

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 19:35:18 -0500

Hi William,

I collect interesting or convincing wrongs. I also sell a few or
trade them. Have you had your specimen checked with an XRF gun?

Here are some of the wrongs I have (I also photos of a slice of shiro)
- http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/meteorwrongs

Best regards,

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com