[meteorite-list] AD: Super nice oriented NWA Achondrite-Eucrite!!!

From: david-goettlich at web.de <david-goettlich_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 00:47:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hey List,

I have a very nice oriented Eucrite for sale .
The TKW is about 500g and the piece has 470g the rest of the Material was for the classification.
The piece has fresh crust with great flowlines. The Matrix is grey with very nice green crystals.

Like you can see the piece has a crack in the middle but this was already when it was found so its not a fresh crack.

I am open for offers. So make an offer if you are interested. Money will be the best but maybe also trade for other meteorites.

Here is one pic:
http://www.rocksfromspace.org/January_7_2011.html

I can also send more pics via Mail!

Cheers David