[meteorite-list] Curry Montrose Meteorites

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:38:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sonny and List,

I am not trashing your CM1 at all.? I think it is a fantastic stone.

It is just that some idiot saw it on television and thought he had found a larger pairing to it.? He sent it to me unsolicited thinking he was the latest millionaire after watching Meteorite Men because of the overinflated prices given on the show.? It turned out to be an unidentifiable blob of soft material.? Somebody on the List suggested it looked like a tired old old toilet plunger.? I posted an image of it to the List.

These are the kind of crazy people that are attracted by large numbers thrown in front of the press.

Again, I think your CM1 is fantastic!

Best Regards,

Adam