[meteorite-list] AD-Conception Junction Pallasite eBay listing

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 16:31:53 +0000

I took a look; have all the non-ebay specimens been sold?? The Specimens section of the site is empty, without even any remnant pictures.? The other pix only whet my appetite!

I love pallasites, so I will hope for more, but right now Conception Junction looks to be made primarily of Unobtanium.

Best!
Tracy Latimer