[meteorite-list] Montrose Meteorites / Steve Curry

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 00:28:20 -0400

Since we only see one side of this dispute on the list, If you guys
ever tire of sparring with Mr. Curry, why don't you just ask Ms. Sandra
Lee, his very respected housemate (listed in the white pages at their
same address) whether she can help you resolve your suspicions since
she has responsibility in the matter as well.

She apparently is a member of the large worldwide organization Altrusa,
an NGO which is dedicated to community service for the betterment of
the world and especially those less fortunate and I am sure they would
take it upon themselves to set the record straight, much like the IMCA
does.

If you truly think there is something not right about the stones, Ms.
Sandra can be reached at : LEETYLER6 at GMAIL.COM according to Mr.
Curry's Colorado Charitable organization application in 2011,
Google-able on the internet. But if the email doesn't work just call
or email the Montrose Altrusa and I'm sure they'll offer to help out in
any dispute among its members since as the Chairman/Treasurer of the
Charitable organization Mr. Curry is working under, it is actually she
who would be responsible for the money generated by the charitable
meteorite sales, not Mr. Curry, who is simply the president, according
to:
http://www.sos.state.co.us/ccsa/ViewReports.do?evEntityType=CO&ceId=70100&ev

Alrtrusa Montrose is at:
http://www.altrusa.blogspot.com/

However if you contact them and it turns out the rocks are authentic,
you should publically apologize profusely. I haven't seen the stones,
so actually I don't know anything about this dispute, but it is tying
up a lot of bandwidth so that is my 2 centavos.

Kindest wishes
Doug