[meteorite-list] re my recent geoablation posts with inefficient URLs, here are corrected URLs, focused on evidence: Rich Murray 2011.08.27

From: Rich Murray <rmforall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 19:17:54 -0700

Hello Craig Moody,

I enjoy questions and negative feedback -- I really like knowing how
my posts work or not for various kinds of readers.

Nice finding the interview with you at
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/storm_watch_stories3&stormfile=meteorite_man_270511

I have zero qualifications -- never read an entire book on geology,
for instance -- but, graduating from MIT in 1964 with a double major
in physics and history, I've always kept up a Scientific American
level of awareness of all fields of science -- I retired in 2007 after
two decades work here in Santa Fe, New Mexico, as a home hospice care
giver --

have been summarizing scientific research since 1999 on aspartame
(methanol, formaldehyde) toxicity, sharing deep space images from the
Hubble Ultra Deep Field, and giving careful critical appraisals of
claims of cold fusion -- so I wondered in fall, 2008 if I could find
evidence around Santa Fe for the comet fragments that may have caused
the Younger Dryas cold spell for 1200 years, starting 13,000 years
ago --

so I 've been taking photos and samples on one-day field trips in all
directions for 160 km, with about 1200 1 MB images now from my
BlackBerry -- I've found pretty much the same evidence for multiple
air bursts everywhere -- that's why I started with the 50 photos of
the 10 m hill S of Santa Fe -- it's typical, has high quality
evidence, and is easily accessed, and on the NE edge of the 7X6 km
Cerrillos Hills complex, usually thought to be volcanic --

Dennis Cox in early 2010 turned me on to his paradigm for geoablation
by multiple air bursts, so I've shared his post because it is a good
summary of some really big, exciting, innovative ideas -- I think
people who search for meteorites are perfect for investigating whether
confirming evidence can be found on the ground in many places all over
Earth -- so if you enjoy it, just spend some time plowing through all
the introductory evidence I've just provided -- for shipping or
postage, I'll give you a black glaze sample from 1 oz to 4 kg -- while
accepting donations...

As to the black glaze on the 10 m hill bedrocks, for me they are
convincing -- what else could they be if not from hot gases blasting
from above? -- however I've also found the same evidence in all
directions from Santa Fe, while Cox has done the same for Mexico up to
Minnesota and over by his home in Fresno, California, as has Pierson
Barretto in Brazil, while yesterday I found the same kind of rocks in
photos by Chris "Adelaide Thunder" from a .1X.3 km light grey crater 3
km N of Lyndhurst and .6 km W of road B 83, Barmdioota Road, at
-30.237646 138.333248 .117 km el low .1X.3 km size -- Google Maps
Terrain seems to show the crater, while Google Earth is fuzzy there --
discussion on Club Space Rocks Forum page 8 "Possible Impact Crater?"

within mutual service, Rich Murray
rmforall at gmail.com
505-819-7388
Skype audio, video rich.murray11

unique erratic 3 m rock, complex mixed composition, and many possibly
related airburst features W of Vaughn, New Mexico:
Dennis Cox: Rich Murray 2010.11.26
http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2010/11/unique-erratic-3-m-rock-complex-mixed.html

http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-post_27.html
12 photos of 3 m erratic rock 09-NOV-10 11:10:48 WP128 3 m rock,
34.600080 -105.342566 1.900 km el,
just S of SR 60 US 285, 8 km W of SR 54,
15 km W of Vaughn, NM, 57 km E of Laguna Del Perro impact field,
unique erratic 3 m rock, complex mixed composition.