[meteorite-list] AD: eBay Auctions ending in 24 to 48 hours

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 08:54:49 -0400

Greetings,

I haven't done much of any eBay auctions the last few months. I now have
closing in one to two days the following auctions for those interested.
One large Gibeon 11.5 kg specimen, smaller Gibeon 2 kg, Powellsville, Ohio
full slice 155 grams, Rare Lafayette, Indiana Martian Meteorite, Lost City,
OK .98 gram specimen no crust in nice display, EL Hammami slice with crust
90 gram, Monahans, Texas b in display very hard to get this material if you
can get it at all, a super nice Canyon Diablo (meteor crater) Meteorite that
has lots of character and better a very low current price (this item has a
one bid on it and will sell), an Imilac, Chile ultra thin slice that has a
large surface area for the weight of 7 grams, A rare iron meteorite part
slice with crust from Trenton, Wisconsin weight is 9.7 grams (this item also
has one bid and will sell).

Any item that doesn't sell on eBay I would be willing to take reasonable
offers for those items if someone wants to make one or on multipal items.
Best!

Link to the auctions are:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/almittmet/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

--AL Mitterling