[meteorite-list] Kenya Greenhouse 002 Hammer Stone ~ 330g - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 22:59:17 -0400

Dear List Members,

I would like to present to you the reassembled mass of:

Kenya Greenhouse 002 Hammer Stone - 330g
1) http://www.lunarrock.com/Kenya2011/kenya330g1.jpg
2) http://www.lunarrock.com/Kenya2011/kenya330g2.jpg
3) http://www.lunarrock.com/Kenya2011/kenya330g3.jpg

Part of immense greenhouse complex this struck:
1) http://www.lunarrock.com/Kenya2011/kenyaGreenhouse.jpg

There is a number of smaller fragments that are not in images that I will be
integrating into display kits as soon as the classification is complete
(maybe this week) and name assigned. So far it looks like an L6 Chondrite.
Kits will include:
1) Riker-style and/or Clear plastic display box options depending on size of
fragment.
2) Piece of Kenya Greenhouse 002 meteorite.
3) Small piece of plastic greenhouse roof/covering.
4) Image of greenhouse, reassembled stone and/or other graphics.

If you are interested, please email me off list.

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.LunarRock.com
NaturesVault (eBay)
AncientDiscoveries (eBay)(formerly 'NaturesVault')
IMCA 3163