[meteorite-list] Shirokovsky

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:38:17 -0700 (PDT)

I guess collecting artifacts has made me leery about fakes. Get caught with one fake artifact and it will put your entire collection in question.? It is best to get artifacts papered and destroy any that have been "killed" by an independent authenticator. I see Shirokovsky as being off topic since it is not a meteorite and is was only produced in order to defraud honest collectors out of their hard earned money.?

If you want a piece of a recycled old Ford motor block in your collection, that is your business.? To me, it is garbage and so are the people who produced it!

Adam