[meteorite-list] List

From: Keith Wandry <keith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:20:28 -0700

I think it's mostly the time of year - vacations, family, back to
school, etc... It happens on most of the lists I am on.
Personally, I've paid less attention to discussions since all of the
controversial and bickering posts we've been having on here.
On the bright side, we may only be getting 10 messages on the list but
their content is certainly more on topic!

As for the potential Ohio fall, anyone heading that direction or are
people already out there (which is my guess)?